Soho House Istanbul
Soho House Istanbul is a mixed-use development in Istanbul which is originally designed by architect Giacomo Leoni in 1873. It is the first private membership club in Turkey with an 87-room luxury lifestyle hotel, multiple restaurants and event spaces, cinema, spa, gym, and carpark inside a 225,000 SF complex.
The complex is located in the historical Pera district of Istanbul and consists of four buildings, three of which are renovated historic landmarks by Tanju Ozelgin and one is a new development on the same site.
Palazzo Corpi Building is a historic building which serves mainly as the Club House accessible only to members.
Chancery Building is also a historic building which includes a members-only Apheleia Restaurant on its roof (accessible through the Palazzo Corpi), a public facing private event space for hire and indoor/outdoor seating areas for the Cecconi’s Italian restaurant on the basement/garden floor which is open to both members and the public.
Annex Building includes 27 hotel rooms and a ‘Playroom’ suite and a street-side retail area which could be leased Glass Building which is newly constructed building with 58 hotel rooms, ‘The Apartment’ suite, a rooftop terrace lounge and the public facing ‘The Allis’ café on the first floor.
Mesrutiyet Street No. 56
Giacomo Leoni (1873)
Multiple restaurants and event spaces, cinema, spa, gym, and carpark